- creating all marketing materials for sponsor sales, including the sponsor invitation and details about past attendees.
- conducting sales pitches with past sponsors and cold calls in-person, over the phone and via email.
- shepherding all sponsors through contracting with and payment to the university.
- collaborating with sponsors to meet content deadlines for logos, links, profiles, speaker bios and session overviews.
- connecting sponsors with practice directors for sponsored speaker and topic selection.
- helping sponsors brainstorm topics for, draft session descriptions for and plan 25-minute Strategic Briefing sessions.
- gathering white papers for USB distribution.
- planning and staffing sponsored Table Topic lunch discussions with attendees.
- liaising with Monona Terrace to assist sponsors on display delivery, space allotment, catering purchases, and equipment rental.
- staffing exhibit area to check on and support all sponsors.
- designing all conference-branded print and digital promotions for sponsors.
Our sponsor recruitment was successful with 15 companies sponsoring the conference (a 15% increase), 8 of which had sponsored previously, and $144,00 in sponsor revenue (a 15.3% increase).
Please do not distribute content on these pages.